Implementation examples from doctoral programmes
- Working with "travelling concepts" formed the basis of doing cultural analysis at the (co-founded by Mieke Bal). Prior to Mieke Bal’s highly influential book, ASCA published three volumes on travelling concepts that were central in the seminars for PhD students directed by Bal: Travelling Concepts I (2001) on "text", "subjectivity" and Travelling Concepts II (2002) on "meaning", "frame", "metaphor"; Travelling Concepts III (2003) focussed on "memory", "image", "narrativity".
- Graduate School of the Arts and Humanities (); see also the description of its by Manuela Rossini; on the method (in German)
- Manuela Rossini and Michael Toggweiler 2014. . Word and Text, Vol. IV, Issue 2, pp 5-9.
- ; see also the book series , co-edited by the director and affiliated members of the Graduate Centre
Implementation examples from conferences
Using the tool as organising principle for conferences, essay collections and websites, e.g.:
- Hemmings, C (ed) 2006. Travelling concepts in feminist pedagogy: European perspectives. York: Raw Nerve Press.
- Zemmin F, Jager C, Vanheeswijck G (eds) 2016. Working with A Secular Age. Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Charles Taylor's Master Narrative. Berlin: De Gruyter.