14th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
Lieu de l'activitéHilton Düsseldorf
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the current state of the industry, including the effect of new policies and sustainability targets, whilst also exploring latest technology development, both on the electrolysis and bio-conversion sides.
The two day conference will cover both general industry topics, such as financing and investment of CO2 utilisation projects, as well as specific case studies on conversion methods and the difference uses: building materials, e-fuels and chemicals. These topics will be explored through a series of case studies & interactive panel discussions, whilst allowing great opportunities for all the participants to network and develop great business relationships.
- Updates on Policy & Regulation framing the European Industry
- Strategic Outlook & Predictions on Financing & Investment of CO2 Utilisation Projects
- Latest Technology Developments in Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Advances in CO2 to Chemicals
- Life Cycle Analysis of CCU Projects – Methodology & Process
- Bio-conversion of CO2 – Current Status & Potential
Name: Lauriane Pardoux
Phone: +44 (0)20 3141 0632